13 April 2018 -- 14 April 2018, 0730 - 1800
The course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance abdominal imaging interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses.
2. Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation.
3. Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists.
4. Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing.
5. Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
On Friday April 13, 2018 at 7:30 am (ends Saturday April 14, 2018 at 6:00 pm)
Category: Conferences - Science, Health & Medicine - CME (Continuing Medical Education)
Physician: USD 1195
Military/Retired/Scientist/VA: USD 1095
Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse: USD 895
Venue: Encore at Wynn, 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, 89109