27 June 2017 -- 29 June 2017, 0900 - 1700
In partnership with the Chartered Institute of Housing, Housing 2017 is Europe's largest event for the housing sector, welcoming over 8,000 visitors for three days of learning, networking and to do business.
Combining an exhibition of 300 suppliers and 200+ speakers, the event draws professionals from housing associations to local authorities, house builders, funders, contractors and advisors.
There are four main ways you can be part of Housing 2017:
The unrivalled (paid) conference features 200+ speakers and 50+ hours of high-level content covering five streams, including government keynotes, policy and strategic sessions and notable business acumen.
Speakers include - Gavin Barwell MP, Minister of State for Housing and Planning, DCLG & Julie Fadden, President, Chartered Institute of Housing
Meet 300 suppliers, attend free seminars, speed mentoring, and fringe sessions plus the opportunity to network with 8,000 peers.
Key exhibitors include - Savills, Civica, Mears, Virgin Media, Howdens, Sky, Travis Perkins and many more...
Exhibitor & Sponsor
Showcase your products to 8,000 trade attendees. With a footfall of 12,000 visitors, Housing is the only event to reach such a high level of decision maker
Why visit Housing 2017?
- Meet with over 300 suppliers showcasing new products and services
- Network with 8,000 of your housing peers
- Learn from the 50+ hours of high-level content from policy to practice and overcome critical housing delivery challenges
- Visit one of five new features on the exhibition floor including the Roaming Throne, Business Connect Bitesize, Speed Mentoring, Exhibition Happy Hour and This is Caffeine
- Build you knowledge by attending one the free Fringe seminar sessions
For more information visit https://cihhousing.com/ or contact:
Ben Edwards (Exhibitor & Sponsorship) - email@example.com
Delegate bookings - https://cihhousing.com/register/registration-options
Conference Delegate: GBP 575
Exhibition Visitor: GBP 0
Housing 2017, in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Housing is the largest event of its kind in Europe, welcoming over 8000 housing professionals to the three day exhibition and conference.