19 April 2018 -- 20 April 2018, 0930 - 1700
This programme provides a unique opportunity to revitalise your leadership approach and learn how to share your vision, instil confidence and build a motivating company culture.
Over two days of inspiring and interactive case studies, you will evaluate your leadership style and assess your existing and potential strengths using a comprehensive strengths inventory.
This practical approach will enable you to develop a blend of techniques to complement your personal traits and drive motivation and buy in from your stakeholders, improve your team’s performance and confidently lead your organisation through times of change.
Participation on this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
• Consider the social and political environment in which you operate
• Establish how your organisational context is likely to change
• Review your preferred way of operating in that environment
• Consider the appropriateness of your responses to real leadership dilemmas
• Develop an approach for creating true engagement
• Share your commitment to reflect on and apply your learning
On Thursday April 19, 2018 at 9:30 am (ends Friday April 20, 2018 at 5:00 pm)
Category: Conferences - Business & Economics
Mambers: GBP 1150
Non-Members: GBP 1400
Venue: Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED