Internships in London
Want to do an Internship in London?
We are currently offering internships in London. There is some flexibility in hours and days. Please keep the following in mind:
- You must currently be a student, and want to do an internship as part of your curriculum.
- You must be able to do internship for a minimum of 2 months; longer periods are available.
- Be able to communicate (written and oral) in English. Have native-level proficiency in at least one of these languages – French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian.
- Be a good listener, be open to new ideas, accept criticism, have own opinions, be persistent.
- Be able to live in London for the duration of the internship.
- Researching Competitors, Analyzing their services, website, etc.
- Researching Event Organizers in Various cities, with emphasis on USA and UK.
- Posting events on our site, from the above event organizers.
- Researching methods to bring new users to our site.
- Researching industry writers, blogs; getting content published.
- Identifying ways to improve the look/feel of our site.
- Coming up with ideas on adding new services, improving usefulness of our site.
- Responding to customer emails/chat; support functions.
- Admin/miscellaneous tasks; improving content.
Interested? Contact us through the link below, and copy/paste your resume in your message (do not worry about the format of the resume).